Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
ONLINE FAMILY SKI SCHOOL RELEASE OF LIABILITY, and INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND WAIVER OF CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.
The content of this online course, its videos and accompanying materials is for informational use only. Online Family Ski School LLC and its creators make no warranty, expressed or implied, about its accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of the information. Any reliance you place on the information provided is strictly at your own risk.
By continuing, you agree that you will not hold Online Family Ski School LLC or its creators liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information described and/or contained therein. The makers of the enclosed videos and accompanying materials assume no responsibility for others’ use of the information.
In no event shall Online Family Ski School LLC be liable for any damages, including but not limited to: direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages arising out of resulting from, or in any way connected to the use of the information contained in these videos and accompanying materials, whether or not based upon warranty, contract, tort or otherwise and whether or not injury was sustained by persons or to property.
By signing below you acknowledge for yourself and any minors under your care that taking part in skiing, snowboarding, associated training activities and using ski area facilities can be hazardous and involves risk of physical injury or death. Additionally you recognize and assume all responsibility for inherent dangers and risks related to skiing and snowsports and agree to hold harmless, release, defend and indemnify Online Family Ski School LLC, its members and employees for any and all liability and/or claims for injury or death to persons or damage to property arising from participating in skiing and snow sports, including any claims based on alleged or actual negligence or breach of any express or implied warranty.
Online Family Ski School LLC recommends the following and will be released from any liability if you choose to disregard these suggestions.
- Only participate in skiing, snowboarding or snow sports related activities if you are healthy enough to do so. Consult a physician.
- Always wear a helmet.
- Follow posted rules, regulations and recommendations of any ski areas you visit.
- Stay in control of your speed, direction and equipment.
By signing below you assume all risks for yourself and any minors under your care and take full responsibility for any injury or loss suffered by yourself or said minors as they participate in skiing, snowboarding or snow sports activities. You agree not to sue Online Family Ski School LLC, its members, creators or employees and agree to release any right to make a claim or file a lawsuit against them and agree to pay all costs and attorney’s fees incurred by Online Family Ski School in defending a claim or lawsuit brought by yourself.
In the case of a minor, you acknowledges that by signing below, you are also signing on behalf of the minor who shall also be bound by the terms of this release.
You understand and acknowledge that this Agreement is a contract and shall be binding to the fullest extent permitted by law. If any part of this Agreement is deemed to be unenforceable, the remaining terms shall be an enforceable contract between the parties. It is the Undersigned’s intent that this Agreement shall be binding upon the assignees, subrogors, distributors, heirs, next of kin, executors and personal representatives of the Undersigned.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THE FOREGOING ASSUMPTION OF RISK, RELEASE OF LIABILITY & INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS.
I AM AWARE THAT I AM RELEASING CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS THAT OTHERWISE MAY EXIST.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.